Full-Time / Posted September 23, 2019
CLASSIFICATION: Grant Funded
REPORTS TO: Wrap-Around Site-Coordinator
SUPERVISES: OST staff, program partners, and volunteers.
Under the direct supervision of the Wrap-Around Site-Coordinators, the OST Coordinator will be responsible for the operational success of the OST programs.
Through seamless team and fiscal management, the OST Coordinator will ensure quality implementation and control in the ongoing development, delivery, evaluation and dissemination of OST programs.
- Develop and implement strategies to create a robust volunteer program including but not limited to the recruitment, registration, job descriptions and assignments and data collection.
- Develop and implement strategies to create a robust partnership program that provides a variety of resources to the OST programs.
- Research, develop and implement evidence-based out-of-school time programs aligned to school goals.
- Research, develop and implement funding opportunities to grow and sustain OST programming.
- Work with Director of Education, Community Partnership and Program Manager and Wrap-Around Coordinators to develop objective performance measurements across all sites, to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation and goal setting for all employees, program partners and volunteers.
- Fill in as needed for OST Coordinators at the schools for sick days and any pre-arranged days off
- Track all pertinent data relating to the outcomes of OST programming (student attendance, student performance, etc.)
- Participate and support all Family and Community Events.
HOURS: May vary
CORE REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- BA in Theatre Education, Arts Administration or similar field required. Master’s degree in Theatre, Arts Administration preferred.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to working with educators and young people, as well as a curiosity in exploring the Cleveland Play House’s philosophy and approach to arts in education.
- At least 2 years of experience working in youth development.
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models, and selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs.
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Current proof of fingerprinting clearance through the Federal and Ohio State Department of Education is required for employment.
- Teaching experience with diverse age groups and educational settings is a plus.
To apply send cover letter, resume and statement of educational philosophy to firstname.lastname@example.org