Full-Time / Posted June 1, 2021
Position type: Full time; Seasonal: August 23, 2021- June 30, 2022
Salary Range: $26,000 – $31,000
Closing date: June 18, 2021
Desired Start Date: August 23, 2021
Cleveland Play House (CPH) is seeking an Artistic Digital Associate (ADA) to join the artistic team. The ADA will manage the technical and logistical aspects of CPH’s digital enrichment programs and audition processes.
Artistic Digital Associate reports to Literary Manager & Dramaturg
Artistic Associate will work closely with CPH Artistic Associate
Artistic Digital Associate will also interface with the Artistic Director, Artistic Producer, Director of Artistic Inclusion, Digital Access Producer, and the Producing Associate.
Description of responsibilities:
- Managing the scheduling, recording, and editing of CPH’s digital engagement programs including but not limited to pre-show conversations, Behind the Scenes events, Panel discussions, and digital elements of annual new play festival.
- Filming, editing, and uploading local casting sessions.
- Creating, filming & editing online content
- Working collaboratively on a creative team
- Project management
- Digital editing
- Ability to clearly communicate with collaborators who have technical knowledge & expertise ranging from none to expert
- Camera & microphone operation
- Attention to detail
- Adobe Illustrator or other such software
- Interest in and/or familiarity with the theatre-making process
How to apply: Interested applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, and two references as a single PDF below.
Please indicate in the cover letter how you heard about this position.
Health insurance, to which CPH contributes 85% of the employee’s premium
- (Health insurance available for employee’s family at employee cost)
- Life insurance
- 7 vacation days (paid out at end of engagement), 6 paid-time off days, up to 7 company holidays, and 2 discretionary holidays
- Optional enrollment in a 401(k) plan (not matched by CPH)
- Parking available at employee cost
CPH is on a journey to becoming an anti-racist organization that actively promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Cleveland Play House is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.